Imagine if you could:
* Create massive emotional motivation and commitment among all your direct reports
* Turn apathetic groups into high performance teams exhibiting huge discretionary effort
* Be a leader who people fight to work with
* Win a “Best Place to Work” award within 12 months
Indeed, you can do all that and more, and it doesn’t take a lot of time or a big budget.
This isn’t just another ivory tower book on leadership. Employee Engagement 2.0 is the result of both massive research and real-world experience. The author, Kevin Kruse, is a former Best Place to Work winner, serial entrepreneur, and NY Times bestselling author. He has advised dozens of organizations, from Fortune 500 companies like SAP, to startups and non-profits, and even to the US Marines.
This is your step-by-step guide that will teach you:
* What employee engagement is (it does not mean happy or satisfied)
* How engagement directly drives sales, profits, and even stock price
* The secret recipe for making anyone feel engaged
* How to quantify engagement, even if you have no budget
* 7 questions to ask that will identify your engagement weakness
* What to say to facilitate a team meeting on engagement
* A communication system that ensures rapid, two-way flow of information
* How to make your strategic vision memorable and “sticky”
* How to implement a complete engagement plan in only 8 weeks!
Being a great leader–one who drives massive passion, commitment and engagement–is within your reach. Follow the step-by-step plan in Employee Engagement 2.0 and prepare to be a great place to work.