What if a few new habits could dramatically increase your productivity, and even 5x or 10x it in key areas? What if you could get an an hour a day to read, exercise, or to spend with your family. New York Times bestselling author, Kevin Kruse, presents the remarkable findings of his study of ultra-productive people.
Based on survey research and interviews with billionaires, Olympic athletes, straight-A students, and over 200 entrepreneurs—-including Mark Cuban, Kevin Harrington, James Altucher, John Lee Dumas, Pat Flynn, Grant Cardone, and Lewis Howes—-Kruse answers the question: what are the secrets to extreme productivity? In this book, you’ll learn:
- Why millionaires don’t use to-do lists (and what they DO use)
- How to cure procrastination with the “Time Travel” trick
- How the Harvard “DDR Questions” save 8 hours a week
- How to identify your REAL priorities
- How to get to zero emails in your inbox using 321Zero
- How the simple E-3C system will double your productivity
- How to reduce stress with the Richard Branson Tool
- How to leave work at 5:00 without feeling guilty
- How to run meetings like Apple, Google & Virgin
- How to conquer social media distractions
- BONUS: QUIZ – Discover Your Time Personality
- BONUS: 100+ Time Management Quotes
Buy this book NOW to increase your productivity and stop feeling so overworked and overwhelmed!